Paralegal – Sarah Springer
Alexis is a charismatic, plaintiff’s attorney that is very keen to the needs of her clients. She is able to form bonds with her clients very well, which allows her to strive to be the best advocate for them. Alexis started her work at Stetson University in the Environmental Law Society where her dedication to helping causes that have been overlooked by so many others, only grew stronger. When moving onto Vinson Law and starting as one of our clerks, she has carried with her all the tools she needs to be able to listen to clients and be able to help communicate their hardships and labors into clear and concise evidence.
Alexis enjoys being able to travel new places and explore outdoors. She has two cats that she adores, named John Fitzgerald “Fitz” Kennedy and Theodore “Teddy” Roosevelt!
- University of South Florida with a B.A in Economics – Summa Cum Laude
- Stetson University College of Law
- Honors College at USF
- Environmental Law Society
- Editor for Stetson’s Journal of International Wildlife and Policy
- Professor’s Legal Research Assistant
- Member of Florida Bar