Kelsey is a passionate plaintiff’s attorney who is constantly going above and beyond for her clients. It is her goal to make sure clients feel comfortable. Her number one priority is that she is transparent with her clients regarding how she is handling their cases and what she expects the outcome to be. While undergoing cases in various jurisdictions throughout the country, including some federally, she has made sure to take the time to meet with clients in person in order to make the best possible connection. Her commitment to client communication is Kelsey’s number one priority for the people she is lucky enough to represent.
Kelsey works tremendously hard in order to strategize her cases. She comes prepared each day with her outstanding resolve in the face of such drastic obstacles. Even during her university years, when she was working as an editor on the FSU Law Review and The Journal of Transnational Law and Policy, she has always made sure to come prepared for details that other attorneys might say make a case ‘utterly un-winnable’ and proving they can be helped.
- JD from FSU College of Law
- Undergraduate degree in International Studies, Spanish and Political
Science from University of Missouri-Columbia
- Staff editor for FSU Law Review
Competed at mock trial and Jessup Moot Court competitions
- Writing and Research Editor of the Journal of Transnational law and
- Florida Bar
- Admitted to practice in the Middle District of Florida and the Eleventh
Circuit Court of Appeals
- American Association of Justice
- Hillsborough County Bar Association