Firm/Marketing Manager & Community Outreach Coordinator
Kirah has been working with Vinson Law for several years, during which she has connected with hundreds of clients to ensure they have the easiest time going through the asbestos-bankruptcy claims process and the asbestos litigation process. She oversees multiple projects daily, including the onboarding of staff and frequent community outreach.
Outside of her time at work, Kirah also enjoys volunteering with the many programs around Tampa Bay. When she is not dedicating her time to helping others, she loves spending time with her two nephews and family.
- Graduated from Florida State University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Studio Art and Art History and Criticism.
- Received Project Management Certification, Six Sigma Green Belt, and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in the Workspace Certificate from the University of South Florida.
- Currently attending University of Florida – Warrington College of Business for a Masters of Science in Management.
- Member of American Association of Justice
- Florida Notary
- Created and facilitates the asbestos client process daily