Legal Assistant – Samantha Butler
While Paige was once an insurance defense attorney, she has since then become a strong-willed, plaintiff’s attorney who is the best advocate for her clients. Paige’s reason for becoming a plaintiff attorney had everything to do with the falsehoods, half-truths, and deceit profligate, some of the defense firms would use to their advantage. With each client she helps, she is reminded every day that people will always be more important to her than any compensation she could receive for the work she does.
Empathy is a trait that Paige feels best exhibits her attorney-client relationships. She believes bonding with clients over common interests is the best way to get to know and understand each other. One of which is her love of golf, which she encourages most clients to come down and play a few rounds with her.
- JD from Stetson University College of Law
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting from Saint Francis University in PA
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Member of Florida Bar
- US District Court for Middle District of Florida
- Internship for Federal Judge in Middle District of Florida