Paralegal – Lauren Zoons
Ben Vinson is a zealous asbestos Plaintiff’s attorney who has been working in the field for over a decade. With a fierce dedication to helping as many clients as possible, he founded Vinson Law out of his own home with a desire to reach as many injured veterans as he could. He has carried that unwavering commitment with him as he has grown and developed the firm. He has successfully handled Asbestos cases in Texas, Illinois, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Florida, New York, and Massachusetts and has stood up for the many people who have suffered permanent disabilities due to the negligence, deceit, and dishonest practices of the companies that caused irreparable damage to his clients.
Ben is a family man with three boys who exhibits his hard-working mentality through constant communication with clients, as well as maintaining a hands-on approach with his team. Keeping an open-door policy to clients and staff, he firmly believes that getting the best possible outcome for each person he works with is the mission of Vinson Law. Though every day presents unique challenges, Ben prefers to think of each day, instead, as an exciting new opportunity.
- Juris Doctor from South Texas College of Law
- BA in Economics from University of Texas
- Garry Spence’s Trial Lawyers College
- American Association of Justice
- AAJ’s Asbestos Litigation Group
- Florida Justice Association
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
- US Supreme Court Bar Member & “Officer of the Court”
- Mock Trial Summer Academy at the United States District Court
- Class action certification for Lung Institute case
- 2019 Florida Super Rising Stars List
- Multi-million dollar verdict for Mesothelioma in Philadelphia, PA.
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum