Melissa has become a necessity on the litigation team, due to her advanced problem solving and critical thinking skills. She has successfully facilitated every step of the litigation process, including the hiring and training of our Law Clerks and litigation legal assistants. She is considered a wealth of knowledge, who is always happy to speak with clients or instruct others.
She enjoys spending time with her family and friends which includes traveling to the Carolinas or cheering on her favorite football team and Alma mater, the USF Bulls.
- Bachelor of Arts from University of South Florida in Psychology – Summa Cum Laude and a minor in Criminology
- Studied Supply Chain Management at Michigan State
- Florida Registered Paralegal
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Certificate in Lean Six Sigma from Villanova University
- Studying to take the National Association of Legal Assistants exam